U16 Nayland 5K
Sunday 4 July 2021 at 10.30am
Under 16 entry only
- Start: Runners will start in groups to avoid any hold ups during the first 1km of the route.
- Chip timing: If you don’t want a running chip number, you can donate the cost of it to SESAW, our nominated charity.
- Booking fee: A 5% booking fee will be added to your basket total.
- Running number: Collect your running number at Nayland Village Hall the day before or on the day.
- 5km/3.1 mile long route
- Multi-terrain route
- Perfect for beginners
- 5k Finishers Medal
- 1 water station
- Chip timing (or donate yours to charity)
- Running number to keep
- Marshals around the route
- Route directional arrows
- Distance markers
- Free massage pre & post run
- First-aid lead runners on assist
- Secure bag drop
Please fill out the below form for each runner entering.
If you would like to add more than one runner, then add each individual runner to your basket.
17 in stock
SKU: 5KRUNU16 Category: U16 Nayland 5k