Everything you’ll need to know before arriving.
Venue and parking
- Sunday 4 July 2021 at Nayland Village Hall (CO6 4JH).
- The car park situation is yet to be confirmed, we will update you.
- Disabled parking spaces are at the venue, please contact us to book your space.
The runs will commence promptly, so please make sure you are at the start line in good time.
- 1k 9.30am
- 10k – 10am
- 5k – 10.30am
Toilets & WC
There are toilets in the village hall plus portaloos are available on the hall car park
Running and chip number
If you would like to save time on the event day, you can collect your running number the day before.
There is a secure baggage drop inside the village hall
A bunch of support runners will guide you along the route. As well as having bags of experience, they’re also first aid trained.
During the event
- Samantha from S.C Fitness will lead the warm up just before the run starts.
- Peake Fitness at Stoke by Nayland Golf Club will be providing free pre and post run massages.
- Water! Help yourself to a glass or two of water when you finish your run
- Family-friendly music by Sound 4 Pro Audio
- A new custom-designed wooden medal – very unique!
Every kind of runner takes part in the Nayland 10k, from beginners and casual runners to club runners and regulars.
We cover every running surface! Run across gravel, mud, grass and concrete.
Perfect for beginners
The Nayland 10k is inclusive of every runner, from beginners to experts, groups to solo runners. This isn’t a race, so you can run at your own pace. Runners will start in groups to ease congestion at the start of the route.
Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
We have such a unique route, full of ancient woodland and forestry and beautiful views across the Dedham valley. You’ll run across fields, through beautiful forests and you may even see Tony the bull! You will encounter some stiles, gates and small obstacles along the route, please respect the runner behind you.
Something for the family
Keep the kids and family entertained at the activity tent with colouring, face painting and other quiet activities.
Family 1k Fun Run
Perfect for kids to experience off-road running. Can you win against your friend?!
Fundraise for local charities
We donate the 1K Fun Run profits to Nayland Primary School.
COVID – 19
We may have to do things a little differently this time round. Any changes we make, we will let you know in good time.